Use Software Update
- How to Update Safari on a Mac? Open 'System Preferences' and click on the 'Software Update' icon. If you have an update available it will list the version of macOS that you will be updating too, and what is going to change. To start the update there will be an 'Update' button.
- Find out how to update your iPhone or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS, and iPad to the latest version of iPadOS. Find out how to update your Mac. ITunes features might vary by country or region.
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click “More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install. You may be asked to enter your administrator password.
- When Software Update informs you that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, Music, Photos, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar and FaceTime.
- To install future updates automatically, including for apps that you've downloaded from the App Store, select “Automatically keep my Mac up to date”. Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those updates later.
Opera is a web browser developed by Opera Software. The latest version is available for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux operating systems. Editions of Opera are available for devices running the Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile operating systems. This will only update internal sub-versions, meaning—for example—a software update from V12.0.2 to V12.0.3 and not a primary version update from V11 to V12. Click the Updates Available button. All products for which updates are available will be selected and shown in the list on the right.
Update the software on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Find out how to update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
- Find out how to get updates for earlier versions of macOS that don't include Software Update preferences.
- You can also use the App Store to update apps or re-download apps that came from the App Store.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using and how to upgrade to the latest macOS.
- When your Mac is connected to a Personal Hotspot, large updates aren't downloaded automatically.
On your Mac
If you update your Mac to macOS Catalina or later, you can access your iTunes media library in the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Books app and Apple Podcasts app. To back up, restore or sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch manually, use Finder.
If you can’t update to the latest version of macOS
You can update to the latest version of iTunes (up to iTunes 12.8).
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Click Updates at the top of the App Store window.
- If any iTunes updates are available, click Install.
On your PC
How To Update My Mac To Latest Version
If you don't have iTunes installed on your computer, download iTunes from the Microsoft Store (Windows 10). You can also download the latest version of iTunes from Apple's website.
Depending on the version of iTunes you have, here are a few ways to update. Os x el capitan no disk to install.
If you downloaded iTunes from the Microsoft Store
Versions of iTunes from the Microsoft Store are updated automatically when new versions are released.
You can also check for updates through the Microsoft Store.
Update Macbook To Latest Version
If you downloaded iTunes from Apple’s website
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Help > Check for Updates.
- Follow the prompts to install the latest version.
If Check for Updates isn't an option in the Help menu, you downloaded iTunes from the Microsoft Store.
How Do I Update My Mac To Latest Version
Why Won't My Mac Update To Latest Version
- Find out how to update your iPhone or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS, and iPad to the latest version of iPadOS.
- Find out how to update your Mac.
Why Can't I Update My Mac To The Latest Version
iTunes features might vary by country or region.