- Airdrop Not Working On Macos High Sierra
- Macos High Sierra Not Installing
- Mac Os High Sierra Ethernet Not Working
- Why Is Macos High Sierra Not Installing
Whether you want to create macOS High Sierra ISO file for installing macOS High Sierra on VMware or installing macOS High Sierra on VirtualBox or any other reason, we’ve completely made it ready to do. While there are two methods to install macOS High Sierra on Windows, first install macOS High Sierra on VMware and next install macOS High Sierra on VirtualBox. We’ve also provided macOS High Sierra DMG file. Now these two ways split into two other ways to install High Sierra on Windows.
That’s the same installing High Sierra on VMware and installing High Sierra on VirtualBox but these ways hugely differ from the first which includes its files and steps. Like we install High Sierra on VMware in the first method with High Sierra VMware & VirtualBox Image. For installing High Sierra this time, we’ll need a macOS High Sierra ISO file. Here’s how to Create macOS High Sierra ISO File.
I finally took a run at upgrading from High Sierra to Catalina – and things are working pretty well using your EFI. ASUS ROG STRIX Z370, i7-8700, Radeon RX 580 My only remaining problem is sleep – machine reboots on wake / crashes on sleep. . Upon completion of the upgrade, macOS High Sierra requires approximately 1.5GB more storage space than macOS Sierra 10.12.6. Some features may not be available for all countries or regions. It can be the same computer as the one mentioned in the previous point. If your computer already has macOS installed, High Sierra Installer will update macOS normally, without deleting any of your apps or files. MacOS High Sierra needs its own hard drive partition, a minimum of 10 GB of space is required, but at least 50 GB of space is recommended.
- Related:Install macOS High Sierra on VirtualBox on macOS Catalina on Mac
There are two different ways to obtain macOS High Sierra ISO, first, create macOS High Sierra ISO file, second, download macOS High Sierra ISO, so we’ve prepared and shown it step by step beforehand.
New fonts added with macOS 10.13 High Sierra. High Sierra added several system fonts or additional weights of existing system fonts: Charter (Roman, Italic, Bold, Bold Italic, Black, Black Italic) DIN (Alternate Bold, Condensed Bold) Hiragino Kaku Gothic StdN W8; InaiMathi (Bold) Kai (Regular) Kaiti SC (Regular, Bold, Black) Myriad Arabic.
macOS High Sierra
For creating macOS High Sierra ISO, we’ll need a few things. First, a macOS running on a virtual machine or an actual Mac and second a reliable internet connection for downloading macOS High Sierra from the App Store which will be then converted to ISO. If you’re one of those users who have these services in hand, we could likely show how to Create macOS High Sierra ISO file. This could be probably done on High Sierra installed on VMware or VirtualBox which is similar to it. From downloading High Sierra to converting it into ISO, we’ll show it thoroughly in a step by step instructions tutorial. Here’s how to Create a macOS High Sierra ISO file.
How to Create macOS High Sierra ISO File
Just like we’ve created macOS Catalina ISO file and also provided macOS Catalina ISO file for VMware & VirtualBox, we’ll continue on how to create macOS High Sierra ISO file. This High Sierra file will definitely work for installing macOS High Sierra on VMWare and VirtualBox for the new method and even can be used for other purposes but we recommend using this method for educational purposes only.
This process can be done on any macOS version like macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina or previous or newer version, so we’ve done it on macOS Catalina, it works super fine.
Step One – Download macOS High Sierra From App Store
As High Sierra is officially on the App Store and also its the latest version, we’ll need to download it first.
Airdrop Not Working On Macos High Sierra
Go ahead and navigate to the High Sierra link, and click on Get.
After it will end up loading, it will pop up this window. Click on Download.
The downloading will begin a moment, so just wait. Since it’s about 7GB, it will take some while, so have a rest.
Download os high sierra on pc. In this article, we will share the Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 image file that you can use on virtual machines. Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 Free, Latest MacOS Sierra 10.13, High Sierra offline setup, Mac OS High Sierra DMG image standalone setup. MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 (17F77) Free Download Latest Version for Mac. It is full offline installer standalone setup of MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 (17F77) for 32/64.
Step Two – Apply Commands on Terminal
When the High Sierra finished, it will pop up in the apps list.
Now open up Terminal from the Spotlight.
Now copy and paste the commands by line.
Macos High Sierra Not Installing
- Create a High Sierra DMG Image
- Mount DMG image to macOS
- Use the Createinstallmedia Tool to create a macOS High Sierra Installer
- Unmount Disk image
- Convert DMG File to ISO file
- Rename and Mojave Image file to Desktop
The macOS High Sierra ISO should be successfully created and there should be no problem. If there’s a problem or a command doesn’t respond, try entering it once more. Here’s how it looks like.
Now you can copy it simply by dragging and dropping into the Windows.
Step Three – Install macOS High Sierra on VMware or VirtualBox
Once its with you, you can definitely start installing macOS High Sierra on VMware or install High Sierra on VirtualBox on Windows PC. Here’s how to use it and install macOS High Sierra on Windows with complete steps.
That ends up with installing High Sierra. If there’s something you would like to add or tell us, we’re happy to hear that.
Start up from macOS Recovery
Determine whether you're using a Mac with Apple silicon, then follow the appropriate steps:
- Apple silicon: Turn on your Mac and continue to press and hold the power button until you see the startup options window, which includes a gear icon labeled Options. Select Options, then click Continue.
- Intel processor: Make sure that your Mac has a connection to the internet. Then turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold Command (⌘)-R until you see an Apple logo or other image.
If you're asked to select a user you know the password for, select the user, click Next, then enter their administrator password.
Select Reinstall macOS from the utilities window in macOS Recovery, then click Continue and follow the installer's instructions.
Mac Os High Sierra Ethernet Not Working
Follow these guidelines during installation:
- Allow installation to complete without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac might restart and show a progress bar several times, and the screen might be empty for minutes at a time.
- If the installer asks to unlock your disk, enter the password you use to log in to your Mac.
- If the installer doesn't see your disk, or it says that it can't install on your computer or volume, you might need to erase your disk first.
- If the installer is for a different version of macOS than you expected, learn about other installation options, below.
- If the installer offers you the choice between installing on Macintosh HD or Macintosh HD - Data, choose Macintosh HD.
After installation is complete, your Mac might restart to a setup assistant. If you're selling, trading in, or giving away your Mac, press Command-Q to quit the assistant without completing setup. Then click Shut Down. When the new owner starts up the Mac, they can use their own information to complete setup.
Other macOS installation options
Why Is Macos High Sierra Not Installing
By default, macOS Recovery installs the latest macOS that was previously installed on your Mac.* You can get other macOS versions using one of these methods:
- On an Intel-based Mac, you can use Option-Command-R at startup to upgrade to the latest macOS that is compatible with your Mac. Exceptions:
- If macOS Sierra 10.12.4 or later was never previously installed, you will receive the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available.
- If your Mac has the Apple T2 Security Chip and you never installed a macOS update, you will receive the latest macOS that was installed on your Mac.
- On an Intel-based Mac that previously used macOS Sierra 10.12.4 or later, you can use Shift-Option-Command-R at startup to install the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available.
- Reinstall macOS from the App Store instead of using macOS Recovery. If you can't install the latest macOS, you might be able to install an earlier macOS.
- Create a bootable installer, then use it to install macOS on your Mac or another Mac.
* If you just had your Mac logic board replaced during a repair, macOS Recovery might offer only the latest macOS compatible with your Mac. If you erased your entire disk instead of just the startup volume on that disk, macOS Recovery might offer only the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available.