- Therefore, you can create bootable USB for your Mac using Transmac on windows 10/7/8/8.1 here you will learn the easiest method of creating bootable USB. As you know that Mac OS EL Capitan is the newest version among Mac. In here just follow my steps to create a bootable USB installer for your Mac. Is the twelfth major of the Mac operating system.
- Right Click on your USB drive option in TransMac and select Format Disk for Mac; After that, right-click the USB Drive and select Restore with Disk Image; Point to your Mac OS.dmg or.iso file by clicking the add button. After that TransMac will create bootable Mac OS USB within few minutes.
In this article, I will show you How to create Bootable USB for Mac OS El Capitan on Windows using Transmac. Therefore, you can create bootable USB for your Mac using Transmac on windows 10/7/8/8.1 here you will learn the easiest method of creating bootable USB. As you know that Mac OS EL Capitan is the newest version among Mac. In here just follow my steps to create a bootable USB installer for your Mac. is the twelfth major of the Mac operating system. Therefore, it has outstanding features that the previous version of Mac doesn’t have that. It is better now that we should create a bootable USB installer drive to install Mac OS.
Why Make a Bootable USB Installer. A bootable installer for OS X El Capitan is a good idea even if your plan is to perform an upgrade install. Having your own copy of El Capitan on a separate device ensures that you'll always be able to install or reinstall it. It also helps in performing basic troubleshooting tasks, even if you have no. Mac OS Installer retail Version of Yosemite, El Capitan or Mac OS Sierra, choose one you desire to make the bootable USB. To get Mac OS X InstallerApps you can ask help from a friend who has “ real Macintosh” to download it from the App Store.
You all have the information about “Transmac” software about its function that how it works, or how to download “TransMac” and how to install that on your Windows PC? However, you need the following requirements to create a great bootable USB installer for Mac OS El Capitan.
Why we use TransMac to Create bootable USB for mac os el Capitan?
TransMac is a simple application to open hard drives disk, Flash drives, CD/DVD high-density floppy disk on Windows 10/7/8/8.1 or lower version of other Windows. to use this application you just need to insert the drive you need, and one of the great function is this that it will automatically read the drives, TransMac is a great tool that you can access the Mac file on Windows operating system using TransMac.
- You are allowed to use the TransMac for 15 days trial, and after that, if you want to use that more then 15 days then you need to purchase that. All the features are the same for Mac.
- The system requirements are you need Windows 10/7/8/8.1 or Windows Vista and XP.
- The users can buy TransMac for $59.00 with the license.
- Apple files system (APFS) are only supported.
- Open Mac APFS/HFS/HFS+ format disk drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media, HD floppies, dmg, dmg part, sparse bundle, and sparseimage files.
- Copy files to Mac and image file
- Format HFS to Mac
- Save and restore image files to disk and USB flash.
- Create, compress image files for Mac
- Burn your ISO file and dmg file directly to CD/DVD Blu-ray.
- View the partition layout
Now Create bootable USB for Mac OS El Capitan on Windows
Now it is the time to create a bootable USB installer using TransMac, To install Mac OS El Capitan on VirtualBox on Windows 10 you need a Bootable USB here you will learn the steps of creating a bootable USB installer for Mac OS El Capitan on Windows.
Step #1. Before going to create a bootable USB for Mac OS El Capitan you need to download TransMac. Therefore, you can download TransMac from the given link. After that, you are download TransMac now install that on your computer, the installation process is too much easy everyone can install that on their PC/Computer with a simple procedure. Just click on the setup file and with some click, the installation will finish. After that, Launch TransMac when TransMac is launched you will see the list of Flash drives or local disk. Then Right-click on that flash you want to create bootable USB for Mac OS El Capitan then select Restore with Disk Image.
Restore with the Disk image
Step #2. Now a warning message will pop-up after you select Restore with Disk Image, and in this step, select Yes.
Step #3. After that, you clicked on yes now a dialogue box will come just click on that and browse for VMDK file and select the file and click Open.
select Mac OS EL Capitan VMDK file
Step #4. After that, you clicked on Open in here your file will be ready to copy on USB drive click on “OK”.
Copying your File VMDK file to USB
Mac Os Bootable Usb Download
Step #5. After that, you clicked OK now in this step, your Mac OS EL Capitan VMDK file will copy to your USB drive. Have patience and wait for some minutes that should copy your file.
Copying Mac OS EL Capitan File to USB
Download Mac Os Catalina Bootable Usb
Mac Os Bootable Usb Download
That’s all about it,Now you are totally done with creating the USB drive. Therefore, if you faced any problem regarding this you can comment on below comment box and share your ideas. Furthermore, we will discuss that and don’t forget to subscribe our website with your email address and have a notification about our latest post.