- Control Center for Mac. Instantly access the controls you use most — like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth — and new controls to play music and enable Dark Mode for your display. Designed just for Mac, the new Control Center lets you add controls and drag favorites to the menu bar to customize it just for you.
- MacOS Catalina Patcher (formerly macOS Mojave Patcher, macOS High Sierra Patcher and macOS Sierra Patcher) is a small yet powerful tool that can help you create a bootable USB drive that can be used to install macOS Catalina on Mac computers older than mid 2012, basically acting as a macOS Mojave patch for unsupported Macs.
Helps you create a bootable USB drive for macOS Catalina which will work with older Macs, not officially supported by the operating system
Download Mac Sierra 10.12.6
Instant Download. Best way to run Windows, Linux, or Boot Camp® on Mac without rebooting. Download and install Windows 10 in one click. Try Free for 14 Days.
What's new in macOS Catalina Patcher 1.4.4:
- Fixed compatibility with Catalina version 10.15.5
macOS Catalina Patcher (formerly macOS Mojave Patcher, macOS High Sierra Patcher and macOS Sierra Patcher) is a small yet powerful tool that can help you create a bootable USB drive that can be used to install macOS Catalina on Mac computers older than mid 2012, basically acting as a macOS Mojave patch for unsupported Macs.
The tool extends the list of compatible hardware to the Mac Pro, iMac and MacBook Pro computers released in early 2008, Aluminum Unibody MacBooks or MacBooks Air manufactured in late 2008, or white MacBooks and Mac Minis produced in early 2009.
Get the macOS Catalina Installer app and make sure you have access to a compatible USB drive
To be able to use the app you must make sure that you have a USB drive that has at least 8 GB available, and that you have the macOS 10.15 Catalina installer app on your Mac.
Onyx Mac Download Sierra
Note that you can download the macOS image from the Mac App Store application only on a machine that supports Catalina: otherwise, you must find an alternative solution.
For your convenience, macOS Catalina Patcher offers you the possibility to download the image through its interface: just navigate to the Tools menu.
At the same time, you must prepare the USB drive with the help of the built-in Disk Utility application: just format the disk using the Mac OS Extended (Journaled) standard.
Easy to configure patcher tool that can create bootable macOS Catalina USBs
Within the main window, you must simply load the macOS 10.15 image you want to use and select the target USB drive. The app will verify the image to make sure everything is OK, and all you have to do is press the Start Operation button.
You have the option to monitor the process in the macOS Catalina Patcher main window, and the utility lets you know when the task is complete.
Worth mentioning is that after you install the OS by using the macOS Catalina Patcher bootable drive, you must launch the macOS Post Install utility to get access to patches specifically designed for your Mac’s model.
Make a bootable drive that allows you to install Catalina on unsupported Macs
Bottom line, if your Mac has been manufactured before early 2008, chances are that you will not be able to install macOS Catalina on your computer.
All things considered, macOS Catalina Patcher is a small and user-friendly utility designed to help you bypass this limitation if your Mac is not in macOS Catalina's compatibility list, created to be used as an unsupported Mac Mojave patch.
Filed undermacOS Catalina Patcher
Mac Sierra Download Isowas reviewed by Sergiu Gatlan
Mac High Sierra Download
- 64-bit processor
- 16 GB USB drive
- macOS Mojave Installer App
- Early-2008 or newer Mac Pro, iMac, or MacBook Pro
- Late-2008 or newer MacBook Air or Aluminum Unibody MacBook
- Early-2009 or newer Mac Mini or white MacBook
- Early-2008 or newer Xserve
macOS Catalina Patcher 1.4.4add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Intel only)
- file size:
- 223.4 MB
- macOS Catalina Patcher.dmg
- main category:
- System Utilities
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
Mac Os Download Sierra
top alternatives PAID