- MacOS Catalina (version 10.15) is the sixteenth major release of macOS, Apple Inc.' S desktop operating system for Macintosh computers. It is the successor to macOS Mojave and was announced at WWDC 2019 on June 3, 2019 and released to the public on October 7, 2019.
- Problems for uploading iMovie to YouTube. If you are a Mac user, you may like to edit videos on Mac with iMovie. IMovie provides a simple way to edit media file like clip, adjust video effects, add watermark and so on. You can easily edit video before finally sharing it on YouTube. But you face the can't upload iMovie video to YouTube.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (we recommend to install the latest updates and service packs as well) Intel, AMD or compatible processor with the work frequency at 1.5 GHz or higher.
- Imovie System Requirements Mac
- Ilife 11 System Requirements Mac
- Imovie System Requirements
- Imovie System Requirements Mac Os
- Can I Get Imovie On My Mac
Download iMovie 9.0.9. What's New in Version 9.0.9. Addresses issues where iMovie does not recognize video cameras connected to your Mac. System Requirements. Get help viewing, editing, and sharing movies on your Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Learn more about iMovie with these resources.
Create a new iMovie project
Learn how to set up a new project and add content to it on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.Learn how to make a new iMovie project
Add photos and videos
Add photos and videos to your iMovie project on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac.Learn how to add photos and videos
Use effects in iMovie
Change the way the video clips in your movie look with video filters, color adjustment tools, the Ken Burns effect, and more.Learn more about how to use effects
Edit video in iMovie
After you create your iMovie project and add video clips and photos to it, fine-tune your movie by making clips longer or shorter, changing the sequence of clips, and more.Learn how to edit videos
Have a question?
Ask everyone. Our Apple Support Community can help you find answers.Ask about iMovie for MacAsk about iMovie for iOS
Tell us how we can help
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.Get support
iMovie is a great video editor for Mac users to edit videos on Mac. But it can be tricky if you want to share iMovie videos to YouTube. In fact, YouTube upload from iMovie has been a common questions around Mad users.
The instruction is about the procedure for uploading iMovie to YouTube and the problems when you upload video YouTube from iMovie. The article can solve the problems and help you perform YouTube upload easily.
Part 1. Problems for uploading iMovie to YouTube
If you are a Mac user, you may like to edit videos on Mac with iMovie. iMovie provides a simple way to edit media file like clip, adjust video effects, add watermark and so on. You can easily edit video before finally sharing it on YouTube. But you face the can't upload iMovie video to YouTube problem.
Q: YouTube will not take iMovie project when I upload a video from iMovie to YouTube?
A: It might relate to the file format, you can convert the file to a QuickTime format or other common used video formats first. Please also make sure the file of iMovie is not too large for YouTube upload.
Method 1. Convert iMovie video to QuickTime
Step 1 Launch the program, and then select the 'Share' button.
Step 2 Choose the 'QuickTime' option.
Step 3 Click on the menu for your compression options and select web.
Step 4 Log in the YouTube account and then click the'Upload' button to import the iMovie to YouTube.
Step 5 The upload procedure might take a few minutes, and few more hours before you can find the iMovie on YouTube.
Note: By default, you can upload videos that are up to 15 minutes long. For uploading a video up to 15 minutes, you can should trim the video into parts in iMovie, or use the MP4 splitter to cut the exported iMovie video down. Alternatively, you should verify your account to upload videos longer than 15 minutes.
Method 2. Convert iMovie video to other popular video formats (recommended)
Other than the method above, you can also adopt another method to convert iMovie video to other common-used formats, which is more convenient. To do this, you'll need the help from a powerful video converter. Here I highly recommend one professional video converter for Mac. You can free download it and learn how to convert iMovies video to Mac here.Video Converter UltimateFor Mac
Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate is the professional video converting and editing software which can help you edit video and then convert it your preferred output format.
Imovie System Requirements Mac
- Convert video/audio to any popular video formats.
- Advanced video/audio editing functions.
- Edit YouTube and local videos and add external subtitle/audio track.
- Enhance video quality and add more video/audio effects, including 3D.
- Support any frequently-used 4K UHD/HD/SD video format, Windows/Mac version, iOS/Android device.
- Convert homemade DVD to 2D/3D video with one simple conversion.
Q: iMovie says it is uploading to YouTube, but video never shows up
1. As for the problem, you can use a relatively short title with no special characters for uploading iMovie to YouTube. Do not use quote marks or other special characters in tags, descriptions as well. You can add special characters after you uploaded iMovie to YouTube.
2. If it still does not work, you can export video from iMovie to a folder in MP4, and then use YouTube uploader to import iMovie video to YouTube. If you just want to upload video to YouTube from iMovie, you can delete the 'cashes' folder from the 'Library' and the 'com.apple.imovieApp.plist' file.
Part 2. How to upload iMovie to YouTube?
Want to upload iMovie video to YouTube but don't know how? Actually, it's quite easy to import high quality video to YouTube from iMovie. You can follow the tutorials below to perform YouTube Upload easily:
Ilife 11 System Requirements Mac
Step 1 Make sure your video is the one you want to share, then click the share button in the menu bar and select YouTube.
Step 2 Choose your YouTube account or create a new one.
Step 3 Confirm your sign in.
Step 4 Select the category, name, description, and tags for your video.
Step 5 Select your publish size and click Next.
Step 6 Now click the publish button.
Step 7 Your video will be ready to watch on YouTube in 2-120 minutes.
Part 3. FAQs of uploading iMovie to YouTube
Why won't iMovie upload my video to YouTube?
The uploading may be failed when you attempt to upload iMovie video to YouTube. That is because iMovie handles the video clips when they are transferred to your computer. The uploading also depends on file type and size, slow internet connection, heavy uploads traffic, and resolution.
Imovie System Requirements
How long does it take to upload a video from iMovie to YouTube?
The best place to download Windows 10 and OS X El Capitan theme and customization without upgrading. Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 InstallESD DMG Download Latest For Mac. Its full bootable ISO image of Mac OS X El Capitan InstallESD DMG For AMD & intel. Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 InstallESD DMG Overview. OS X El Capitan is the latest major release from OS X, Apple Inc for Mac computers. Macbook Pro 13' 2015 with OS X Yosemite on board. I've been trying to install OS X El Capitan, but always get the following message: 'This copy of the Install OS X El Capitan application can't be verified. It may have been corrupted or tampered with during downloading.' By the way this is not a date time issue, date is correct on my computer. El capitan os x download. Softonic review Yosemite just got bigger. El Capitan, or Mac OS X 10.11, is the latest update of Apple’s operating system for Mac. This marks the first time in a while that the release of OS X and iOS (iOS 9) have appeared almost simultaneously – allowing for more synergy between the platforms.
The uploading may take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. It largely depends on the original video format, file size, and upload traffic.
How do I save a iMovie to my desktop?
Click on the desktop, go to File > New Finder Window. Then navigate to Local Work > Users > find your folder > Movies > iMovie Projects. Drag and drop the entire iMovie Project folder to desktop.
Alternatively, if you have some YouTube videos and want to import to iMovie for editing, you can turn to YouTube videos to iMovie for help.
Imovie System Requirements Mac Os
We mainly talked about how to upload iMovie to YouTube in this post. We show some solutions to deal with the YouTube upload problems. In addition, we tell you the detailed steps to import videos from iMovie to YouTube. Leave us a message if you still have any doubt.
Can I Get Imovie On My Mac
What do you think of this post?
Rating: 4.8 / 5 (based on 257 votes)
January 11, 2021 16:12 / Updated by Jenny Ryan to YouTube