iCloud for Windows 11 or later
Download The Latest Windows Support Software From Apple Tv Plus
iCloud for Windows 11 or later works with the May 2019 update of Microsoft Windows 10 or later versions, and has better integration with Microsoft Windows.
If iCloud for Windows 11 or later doesn't download or install
- You need a Microsoft account to download iCloud for Windows 11 or later. You can create one on the Microsoft website.
- If you can’t click the Install button in the Microsoft Store, update your version of Windows to meet the minimum system requirements for iCloud for Windows.
- Learn general upgrade and installation fixes on the Microsoft support site.
Important: QuickTime 7 for Windows is no longer supported by Apple. New versions of Windows since 2009 have included support for the key media formats, such as H.264 and AAC, that QuickTime 7 enabled. All current Windows web browsers support video without the need for browser plug-ins. If you try to download iCloud for Windows 11 or later and get a message that says you need to Install Media Feature Pack to use iCloud, select Download. Then follow the instructions on the next screen. If you turned off Windows Media Features, or if your PC didn't come with Windows Media Player, iCloud for Windows won't install.
If you see a message that your computer is missing Media features
Windows Media Player plays the video and audio files on your PC. You need Media Player to install iCloud for Windows. If you try to download iCloud for Windows 11 or later and get a message that says you need to Install Media Feature Pack to use iCloud, select Download. Then follow the instructions on the next screen.
If you turned off Windows Media Features, or if your PC didn't come with Windows Media Player, iCloud for Windows won't install.
Turn on Windows Media Player
- Go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Programs and Features.
- Click 'Turn Windows features on or off.'
- Check the box for Media Features to turn it back on.
- Click OK.
If you see a message to restart your PC, restart your computer and then install iCloud for Windows.
If you're in Europe or South Korea and your PC didn't come with Windows Media Player, you can download the Media Feature Pack from the Microsoft website.
Update iCloud for Windows 11 or later
Mac os x 10.5 9 download free. To download the latest update, visit the Microsoft Store.
iCloud for Windows 7.x
Download The Latest Windows Support Software From Apple Os
iCloud for Windows 7.x works with versions of Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and early versions of Windows 10. iCloud for Windows 7.x gets maintenance updates only.
If iCloud for Windows 7.x doesn't download or install
- Before you try to install or set up iCloud for Windows 7.x, log in as an administrator.
- Try a different browser. You might need to confirm that you want to run or save the installer.
If you can't find iCloud for Windows 7.x after you download it
Check your Downloads folder. You can check your browser's help for how to see recently downloaded files. For example, if you're using Internet Explorer, check this Microsoft article to see how to download files.
If you didn’t see a File Download window
You might need to change the settings for your browser’s pop-up blocker. Check the application's help for steps.
Update iCloud for Windows 7.x
To check for updates to iCloud for Windows 7.x, open Apple Software Update on your PC. Apple Software Update checks for updates automatically after you open it, and you can choose which updates you want to install.
You can also download the latest version of iCloud for Windows.
If iCloud for Windows doesn't update in Windows Apple Software Update 2.3, go to Windows Control Panel > Network and Internet > Internet Options. In the Internet Properties dialog, click the Advanced tab. In the Settings section, under Security, make sure that you deselect the “Do not save encrypted pages to disk” checkbox. Try to update iCloud for Windows again.
If you still need help
- Make sure that you meet the system requirements for iCloud for Windows.
- If you see a “can’t connect to server” message, check your Internet connection, then check the System Status page to find out if there are any known issues. If there's an outage or maintenance, try again later.
- Once you download and install iCloud for Windows, learn how to set up and use it.
- Can't sign in to iCloud? Learn what to do if you forgot your Apple ID password or get help finding your Apple ID user name.
- Learn how to check the download and sharing status of a file or folder in iCloud for Windows.