The fastest and easiest way to get started with Docker on Mac.
- Docker Community Edition Version
- Docker Desktop Community Version 22.214.171.124
- Docker Community Version Free
- Docker Desktop Community Version
- If you experience any issues after upgrading your macOS to version 10.15, you must install the latest version of Docker Desktop to be compatible with this version of macOS. Docker supports Docker Desktop on the most recent versions of macOS. That is, the current release of macOS and the previous two releases.
- The docker-compose version must be at least 1.28.0. To check the version installed on your system run docker -version and docker-compose -version. Breaking Changes. From time to time it might become necessary to re-engineer the structure of this setup. Things like the docker-compose.yml file or your Kubernetes or OpenShift configurations have.
- Docker Community Edition 17.09.0-ce-win33 2017-10-06. Bug fixes Fix Docker For Windows unable to start in some cases: removed use of libgmp sometimes causing the vpnkit process to die. Docker Community Edition 17.09.0-ce-win32 2017-10-02. Upgrades Docker 17.09.0-ce; Docker Compose 1.16.1; Docker Machine 0.12.2.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Docker Desktop for Mac is the Community version of Docker for Mac.You can download Docker Desktop for Mac from Docker Hub.
Docker Community Edition Version
By downloading Docker Desktop, you agree to the terms of the Docker Software End User License Agreement and the Docker Data Processing Agreement.
Your Mac must meet the following requirements to successfully install Docker Desktop:
Adobe illustrator cc 2020 mac torrent. macOS must be version 10.14 or newer. That is, Mojave, Catalina, or Big Sur. We recommend upgrading to the latest version of macOS.
If you experience any issues after upgrading your macOS to version 10.15, you must install the latest version of Docker Desktop to be compatible with this version of macOS.
Docker supports Docker Desktop on the most recent versions of macOS. That is, the current release of macOS and the previous two releases. As new major versions of macOS are made generally available, Docker stops supporting the oldest version and supports the newest version of macOS (in addition to the previous two releases). Docker Desktop currently supports macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina, and macOS Big Sur.
At least 4 GB of RAM.
VirtualBox prior to version 4.3.30 must not be installed as it is not compatible with Docker Desktop.
Docker Desktop Community Version 126.96.36.199
What’s included in the installer
The Docker Desktop installation includes Docker Engine, Docker CLI client, Docker Compose, Notary, Kubernetes, and Credential Helper.
Install and run Docker Desktop on Mac
Docker.dmgto open the installer, then drag the Docker icon to the Applications folder.
Docker.appin the Applications folder to start Docker. (In the example below, the Applications folder is in “grid” view mode.)
The Docker menu in the top status bar indicates that Docker Desktop is running, and accessible from a terminal.
If you’ve just installed the app, Docker Desktop launches the onboarding tutorial. The tutorial includes a simple exercise to build an example Docker image, run it as a container, push and save the image to Docker Hub.
Click the Docker menu () to seePreferences and other options.
Select About Docker to verify that you have the latest version.
Congratulations! You are now successfully running Docker Desktop.
If you would like to rerun the tutorial, go to the Docker Desktop menu and select Learn.
Starting with Docker Desktop 3.0.0, updates to Docker Desktop will be available automatically as delta updates from the previous version.
Docker Community Version Free
When an update is available, Docker Desktop automatically downloads it to your machine and displays an icon to indicate the availability of a newer version. All you need to do now is to click Update and restart from the Docker menu. This installs the latest update and restarts Docker Desktop for the changes to take effect.
Uninstall Docker Desktop
To uninstall Docker Desktop from your Mac:
- From the Docker menu, select Troubleshoot and then select Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall to confirm your selection.
Uninstalling Docker Desktop destroys Docker containers, images, volumes, andother Docker related data local to the machine, and removes the files generatedby the application. Refer to the back up and restore datasection to learn how to preserve important data before uninstalling.
Where to go next
- Getting started provides an overview of Docker Desktop on Mac, basic Docker command examples, how to get help or give feedback, and links to other topics about Docker Desktop on Mac.
- Troubleshooting describes common problems, workarounds, howto run and submit diagnostics, and submit issues.
- FAQs provide answers to frequently asked questions.
- Release notes lists component updates, new features, and improvements associated with Docker Desktop releases.
- Get started with Docker provides a general Docker tutorial.
- Back up and restore data provides instructionson backing up and restoring data related to Docker.